3 channel ECG digital holter recorder with 5 wire
SD card reader or USB line
Place of Origin
Beijing, China (Mainland)
0.05HZ to 60Hz
ST-T Analysis, Pacemaker, HRV, T-Wave Alternance
Holter monitor Specifications
Recording time: 24-72 hours
Weight with battery: 62g
Enclosure: ABS plastic
Operating position: any orientation
Gain settings: 0.5X, 1X and 2X
Connector: 19 pin
Patient cable: 10 leads or 5 leads
The CV3000 Holter ECG is intended for patients requiring ambulatory
(Holter) monitoring. The following is a
listing of the most frequently used for the indications below:
(1) Evaluation of symptoms suggesting arrhythmia or myocardial
(2) Evaluation of ECG documenting therapeutic interventions in
individual patients or groups of patients.
(3) Evaluation of patients for ST segment changes
(4) Evaluation of a patient’s response after resuming occupational
or recreational activities.
(5) Evaluation of patients with pacemakers.
(6) Reporting of time and frequency domain heart rate variability.
(7) Reporting of QT Interval.